Select the trial licensed product you want to get
- Select the product and quantity and click "Add to Cart".
- Click "View Cart".
- If the cart is correct, click Order or Trial.
- Not yet ordered at this point.
Pressing the order button in the cart will perform the following steps
Step 1: Account registration, login
If you are a first-time customer, register a new account here.
If you already have an account, enter your username and password.
Step 2: Billing information → can be edited later
Select Select Billing Address.
You can also register and select another new address here.
Step 3: (Skip for download sales)
Step 4: (Skip for download sales)
Step 5: (Skip for free license and trial version)
Step 6: Confirm your order
- Check the contents of your order and click "Confirm Order".
- Click "Go to the payment site by the credit card company (GMOPG) (in the case of the free license / trial version, you will return immediately without going to the payment site)".
You will be returned to the in silico biology site where your order will be displayed. Download the installer.
- Click "View My Account" from the shop menu.
- Click "Download".
- The files that can be downloaded are displayed.
- The files that can be downloaded are as follows.
- Installation guide (pdf)
- Installer file for Windows (zip)
- Mac installer file (tar.gz)
- Click to download and save to a suitable folder.
Installation and launch, activation
- Click the installer you want to use to unzip and install.
- When the installation is complete, the IMC icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double-click the icon to launch it.
- A dialog for license activation is displayed.
- Click Activate License
- The ISB Software activation dialog is displayed
- Select Activate via the Internet and click Next.
- Log in to the site Enter your username and password and click Next.
- The available licenses are displayed.
- Select the license you want to activate and click Activate.
- An activation confirmation message is displayed.
- Click "Yes".
- If the activation is successful, you will see a completion message.
Starting IMC / GT and loading sample data
- Double-click the IMC / GT icon on your desktop.
- IMC / GT will start.
- On the first boot, you will see the message Install Sample FIles ?.
- If you answer "yes" to this, the sample data will be loaded.
- Sample data is set in IMC / GT and ready to use.