The feature map drawn by IMC can be directly printed by a printer, or it can be saved as a file in the following image file format.
- To increase the rendering resolution of Feature Map, it is necessary to increase the paper size.
- Paper settings are limited to those set for the specified printer.
- Loading samples
- Load the sequence file and make it the current sequence.
- A feature map of the annotation file is displayed.
- Print feature map
- Click the Print button.
- A print preview window is displayed.
- Check printer settings
- Click "Page Setup .."
- "Page setting" Dialog is displayed.
- Click "Printer Setting (P)".
- "Printer Settings" Dialog is displayed.
- Check if it is a printer that can be used.
- If it is a printer that can not be used, change it to a printer that can be used with a pull-down menu.
- Click "Print".
- The display page of the feature map is printed on the specified printer.
- Do not output directly to the printer, output it to a PDF file
- Click the "PDF .." button.
- "Save PDF File" Dialog is displayed.
- Specify the directory and file name to save the PDF file and click "Save".